Spacious and flexible with the option of natural light, this purpose-built studio is ideal for stills, moving image, casting, rehearsals and as a production base.
Recent clients include Digital Peaches, Gail Stevens Casting, The National Portrait Gallery, Nowadays, Olivia Arthur, Michelle Williams Gamaker.
Spread over 1000 + sq ft located on the first floor of Four Corners in Bethnal Green, our multi-purpose studio offers:
- Photo & film studio with infinity cove (566 sqft / 52 sqm)
- Ceiling height 10ft
- Separate styling/dressing area
- Green room
- Spacious kitchen
- 24hr access by arrangement
- Parking permits available on request
- Labyrinth Photographic pro lab on-site
- Central East London location, close to transport links
Watch the trailor for Cyn, shot at Four Corners studio in October 2020.
“We had such a good experience shooting our film at Four Corners studios that I asked if I could write a review for them. They were welcoming. They had the space we needed. They facilitated solutions when needed and they understood what a creative film crew needs to make the most of a shooting schedule. Thank you Owen and the brilliant team at FC!"
- Karen Stirgwolt, Producer