Accessible and affordable: the perfect space for meetings, workshops and training projects.
Our meeting room has a large table and chairs which can be arranged to suit your needs. The room can comfortably seat 10 people boardroom style or up to 20 people classroom style.
TV and projection facilities, technical support, flip chart/whiteboard, and refreshments can also be arranged for a small fee.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do you provide invigilation/staff to help?
- The reception at Four Corners is occupied between 10am – 6pm. Reception staff will be able to admit attendees to your event. If you require anything above this then we recommend that you provide your own invigilators/support staff. Please contact us if you would like us to arrange this for you.
- Do you provide technical support?
- AV support can be arranged at an additional cost by prior arrangement.
- I want to change the look of the space, is this possible?
- We are open to all suggestions but any changes to the space must be agreed and discussed with Four Corners in advance.
- When do I have to pay the final balance?
- One day before your hire. The balance can be paid by BACS.
- Can you promote my event?
- We can provide some limited promotion for external events: a listing on the 'What's On' section of our website and three social media posts. You will need to contact us with details of your event at least one week in advance.
- Do we have to/can we use your logo in our marketing?
- As external hires aren’t part of our programme this isn’t necessary.
- Do you have equipment we can use?
- Please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- Do we have to clean up the space after our hire?
- We will detail specific requirements after discussion with you in your hire agreement but generally we expect the spaces to be returned to us in a clean and tidy fashion.