If you would like to keep in touch with Four Corners, and find out about the latest events, exhibitions or training programmes we have on, please click here and fill out the form.
Please note, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the link in our newsletter
Four Corners is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Four Corners may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will periodically send emails to the email address you have provided sharing Four Corners news, events and exhibitions. We will occasionally send you emails about work, volunteer and training opportunities, as well as emails promoting our gallery and workspaces. We may also send you information promoting the activities of third-party organisations that Four Corners support.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We send out emails to Four Corners’ mailing list subscribers using MailChimp, a third-party marketing automation platform. You can find our more about how MailChimp stores your information here. MailChimp have no direct relationship with subscribers to Four Corners’ mailing list.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Four Corners, 121 Roman Road, Bethnal Green, London, E2 0QN
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.